Since 1999, the Southern California AP® Institute has held an annual 4-day summer workshop in the beautiful locale of Palos Verdes, to equip high school AP® teachers with information that will enhance the achievement of their students on AP® exams in various subject matters.
This website is in the process of being updated for 2017!
Here's what you will receive in our program:
- AP® materials from the College Board
- Review of the 2017 exam
- An opportunity to network with local colleagues
- Discussion on effectively teaching your subject matter
- University credits/units available (additional fee)
- Advice on how to plan your AP® calendar year
- Southern California AP® Institute flash drive
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided daily